A chocolate can be in form of paste or a solid block, and is made from roasted and ground cocoa seeds, lecithin, a product from soybean oil, and sweetened with flavors. The market for chocolates has shown substantial growth over the last decade, and is expected to grow faster in this decade.
Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chocolate-market.html
The market is segmented into various products such as,
- Dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- White chocolate
Additionally, the market is segmented on the basis of sales frequency such as
- Daily chocolate
- Premium chocolate
- Seasonal chocolate
Increasing demand for cocoa chocolate, dark chocolate, health benefits offered by lecithin and cocoa, and demand for new flavors are the major drivers for this market. Increased raw material prices, unstable supply of cocoa, and increased labor costs are the restraints for this market. Producing the best quality chocolate at affordable prices to boost sales is a challenge for chocolate manufacturers.
Some of major players in this market are Ferrero Group (Italy), Mars Inc (U.S.A.), Hershey Foods Corp (USA), Ghirardelli Chocolate Co, August Storck KG (Germany), Mondelez International Inc (USA), Moonstruck Chocolatier Co., Nestle SA (Switzerland), Meiji Co Ltd (Japan), Kraft Foods (U.S.), Barry Callebaut (Switzerland), Russell Stover Candies Inc., Lotus Chocolate Ltd , and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Browse another Blog: http://marketing-research-firm.blogspot.com/
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.