The ever increasing environmental pollution and rising environmental concerns have resulted in an increase in the usage of filters in the recent years. The U.S. and Europe together dominate the global market for filters, but China is expected to show a double digit growth rate in the filters market through 2018. The healthy growth in China is supported by an increase in the demand for motor vehicles and in transportation equipment production.
The global filters market is driven by a sharp rise in per capita incomes resulting in an increased investment in the construction sector. Growth of the automobile industry, owing to which there has been an increase in the number of automobile owners, has further boosted the growth of the filters market. Moreover, it is expected that the demand for usage of filters will increase at rapid rates due to a sharp rise in the output of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and HVAC equipment. In addition, favorable government policies across the world regarding the promotion of energy conservation and emission reduction are expected to increase the usage of filters.
The increasing use of pulse width modulation (PWM) techniques as well as the entry of active front-end rectifiers along with their impact in several applications is likely to restrain the growth of the filters market. Low awareness about the competencies of filters and the advantages that can be gained on installing them are holding back the growth of the market.
The market for filters is segmented on the basis of product, power range, and geography. The global market for filters is segmented on the basis of product range into two main categories – active filters and passive filters. The global market for filters is also segmented on the basis of power range into three main categories – low voltage filters, medium voltage filters, and high voltage filters. The market is further segmented geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW).
Some of the key players in the global filter market include Affinia Group Incorporated, ACDelco, Cummins Incorporated, Baldwin Filters, Eaton Corporation, Clark Filters, General Motors Company, Ford Motor Company, General Electric Company, Honeywell International Incorporated etc.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.