Western Europe, France, Denmark, Spain, Norway and Sweden have successfully completed analog switch-off (ASO) and have become fully digitalized. There was a large potential market for DTT receivers in UK, Japan, Italy, Portugal, South Korea and Canada, which were on the edge of completing analog switch-off by 2012. Countries like India, U.S, China, Romania, Mexico and Russia with huge population are expected to shift to digitalization by 2015.
Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/digital-terrestrial-television-receivers.html
On the basis of platform for DTT receivers, the market is divided into: Pay TV platform, FTA Platform and Hybrid Platform. Upfront growth is expected for DTT receivers in next five years. This market is driven by wide spread popularity of digitalization in developed and developing countries. Affordability of terrestrial TV is a major factor for growth as customers have to pay only a single upfront amount for the receivers without any other subscription cost. Growth in emerging countries like India, China and Brazil will drive the market for DTT receivers in future. Growth in U.S and Europe DTT receivers market looks saturated.
Some of the market players in DTT receivers market include DiBcom S.A, Hauppauge Digital Inc, Abilis Systems, Onkyo USA Corporation, Siano Mobile Silicon Ltd, Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V, Pace Plc, Silicon Laboratories, Inc., Thomson Broadcast., TechniSat Digital GmbH etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
All upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Link to another blog: http://marketing-research-firm.blogspot.com/
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments